2/12/10

give me a kiss to build a dream on


the hubs took me on an early valentines date. we like to celebrate valentines either the day before or the day after. from experience, here and in sydney valentines prefix dinners almost always suck. we went to one of our fave japanese ramen haunts Ippudo. mind blowing as per usual

don't forget your lychee martinis...yumo


i highly rec the "modern" ramen

mouth watering hirabata buns


i wore forever21 flower head band, asos crochet dress and i actually wore my docs due to the snow, but i wish i could have worn my jeffrey campbell 99 zip wedge as pictured here


my furry valentine



it took me a hundred takes just to get my love heart hair pin from forever21 in the shot

hope you had a sweet valentines! xoxo

*ippudo photos from yelp.com and love heart froth cappuccino photo taken by me at cafe Ground Support in Soho NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment